Information regarding the handling of personal data ex art. 13 Legislative decree n° 196/2003*
We hereby inform you that the legislative decree n° 196 of the 30th June 2003 (“Codice in materia di protezione dei dati personali”) covers a person’s rights regarding the handling of personal information.
Your details will be treated in accordance with the above regulation, in a correct and transparent manner, which protects your privacy and rights.
In order to establish and/or accomplish a relationship, we are or enter in possession of personal information; therefore, in compliance with article 13 of the legislative decree n° 196/2003, we provide you with the following information:
- The data you supply will be used according to our contractual needs and to an efficient administration of the established relationship.
- The data will be processed and stored with the help of electronic and/or papery devices according to their aptness to guarantee their integrity, safety and discretion.
- To provide us with your personal information is obligatory to fulfil contractual obligations. If you refuse to provide us with the information, this will lead to the unaccomplishment of the contract and the interruption of the relationship. The consequences resulting from a refusal to provide us with the necessary information which is not ascribable to legal or contractual obligations will be evaluated case-by-case.
- Apart from communications made to fulfil with legal obligations, your details will be passed on exclusively to recipients with specific charges on our behalf.
- The holder of the data is: B&B Ad Maiora
6: The person responsible for the data is the owner of “Ad Maiora B&B”
- Your data will be dealt with for the time the established relationship endures and even successively to fulfil with legal obligations.
- At any time you can exercise your right toward the holder of the data, in compliance with article 7 of the legislative decree n° 196/2003, through written request:
*The English translation is given for information purpose only and has no legal value